Professional Work Visas

Whether you’re applying for your first work visa, extending your current status, or looking for options to stay here permanently, we will list all of your options and advise you on what’s right for you.

Our firm provides services for professionals, laborers, scientists, researchers, executives and everyone in between. We’ll examine your employment and educational background as well as your immigration history, and from there determine what your best options are.

Here are some popular choices:

H-1B – Visas for Professionals (3 years)

This is the “go to” work visa for professionals. If you’re being hired for a position that ordinarily requires a four-year degree, you may be eligible. Common examples include accountants, marketing managers, financial consultants and engineers.

The only catch? The government issues a limited number of these visas every year.

J-1 or H-3 – Visas for Trainees and Interns (1 to 2 years)

J-1 or H-3 visas are right for those seeking to be trained in the U.S.—particularly if you need to change you visa status quickly, and aren’t eligible for longer-term visas like the H-1B. To prove your case, we need to describe the purpose and nature of your training program in sufficient detail.

H-2A / H-2B – Visas for Short-Term Workers (Time period varies)

Perhaps you’re a contractor with a particularly large project, or you’re a retail employee interested in filling a holiday need. If you’re coming here to fulfill a special short-term need (one-time, intermittent, or seasonal), you’d get an H-2A or H-2B.

Permanent Residence

If you’re looking to stay in the U.S. permanently, you have a variety of different options. Most involve filing a PERM application, in which we advertise for your position in a local paper in order to prove to the U.S. Department of Labor that you’re not taking a job away from an American worker.

Contact us to explore the right professional work visa for you.